Tripp Lite 16-Port USB Charging & Syncing Station – 16x USB Ports, Up to 480 Mbps Data Transfer Speed With USB 2.0, For iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android Tablets & Smartphones, 2U - U280-016-RM2UItem#: 40381200 | Model#: U280-016-RM2U
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite 16-Port USB Station - U280-016-RM2U Product Details
Tripp Lite 16-Port USB Charging & Syncing Station
Charge and sync up to 16 USB enabled devices with the Tripp Lite 16-Port USB Charging & Syncing Station. It is ideal for office or education institute where a large number of devices are required to be charged or synced simultaneously. With 5V and 2.4A of power supply on each port, it charges iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android tablets & smartphones, while the LED indicators signals the ports in use. It also syncs devices using its compatible software, such as iTunes or Apple Configurator. With support to USB 2.0 data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps and backward compatible, it is compatible with almost all types of USB enabled devices. The durable steel housing and rack mountable form factor makes it fit in 2U rack unit of 19” racks and also comes with rubber feet to install on a level surface. So, order the Tripp Lite 16-Port USB Charging & Syncing Station today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 16 USB ports; enables to connect up to 16 USB enabled devices simultaneously
- Up to 480Mbps data transfer speed with USB 2.0; enables to transfer data for copying or backup at faster speed
- Backward compatible; provides hassle free connectivity with USB 1.1 enabled legacy devices
- LED indicators; signals the ports in use
- 5V and 2.4A supply on each port; helps to quickly charge various USB enabled devices
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: U280-016-RM2U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 15.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.