Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400 Printer - 5339B002AA Product Details
These 12-color wide-format inkjet printers are optimal for proofing, photography, and fine art printing. Color consistency is achieved with a color management system that includes a multi-sensor and a color calibration management utility to manage multiple printers at once. Network Ready: Yes; Printer Type: Wide Format Inkjet.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Network-ready wide-format printer prints up to 24" x 59'.
- High speed printing with fewer passes.
- Tint and tone adjustments.
- Enhanced print plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.
- Gigabit Ethernet support.
- Color calibration management system.
- Large ink tank capacity with a sub-ink tank system.
- Creative Workflow software solutions.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
UPC No: 0013803151749
Mfg Part No: 5339B002AA
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 252.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.