Does your business demand fast insights, support for increased number of users and uncompromised availability? The HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server is the HP four socket (4S) enterprise standard x86 server offering commanding performance, rock-solid reliability and availability, and compelling consolidation and virtualization efficiencies. Supporting Intel Xeon E7-4800/8800 v3 processors, the DL580 Gen9 Server offers enhanced processor performance, up to 6 TBs of memory, greater IO bandwidth (9 PCIe Gen 3.0 slots), and 12 Gb/s of SAS speeds.
The DL580 Gen9 Server has security and data protection features for system resiliency that your business can depend on. All, making it ideal for mission-critical enterprise, business intelligence, and database applications.
Whether needed for highly virtualized or cloud based deployments, with intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HP OneView and HP iLO 4 your business can achieve agile and lower cost infrastructure management.
Commanding Performance and Scalability
Rock-solid Availability and Reliability
- The HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server provides up to 39% 1 processor performance and 20% 1 more cores with Intel Xeon E7-4800/8800 v3 processors than the previous generation.
- HP SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 6 TB DDR4 max capacity (96 DIMM slots) with speeds up to 1866MHz with up to 16% 2 performance gain. Ideal for large-scale in-memory computing and virtualization.
- Comes standard with nine FL/FH PCIe 3.0 slots for GPGPUs and choice of HP FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or InfiniBand Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Faster access to your data with the redesigned HP Flexible Smart Array and HP Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s SAS controller most suited to your environment. Additional support for HP NVMe Mixed Use and Write Intensive PCIe Workload Accelerators.
Compelling Agility and Efficiencies for Scale-up Environments
- The HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server provides increased system availability and less need for service with advanced error recovery, error diagnosis, and built-in redundancy; all features of the DL580 Server Comprehensive Fault Management and Diagnostics.
- Improved reliability and data protection with HP Smart Array Controllers featuring HP Secure Encryption and Advanced Data Mirroring, and HP SmartDrive technology.
- Increased security with four new levels of Secure Boot 3 with Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) mode.
- HP Proactive Care Services helps customers prevent problems before they occur by integrating uptime and productivity into a personalized, simplified support experience.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- The HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature ASHRAE A3 and A4 4 standards helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
- High efficiency redundant HP Common Slot Power Supplies up 4x 1500W provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus), infrastructure power efficiencies with -48VDC input voltages and support for HP Power Discovery Services.
- Customer-inspired and easily accessible features include: front access processor/memory drawer for ease of serviceability, hot pluggable fans and drives, optional SID for health and monitoring of components and Quick Reference code for quick access to product information.
- With HP ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO and optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).