VIVOTEK's FD836B-HTV is a robust, dome-style network cameras designed for diverse outdoor applications. Equipped with a Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 fps, the FD836B-HTV is an all-in-one outdoor camera capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video at up to 2 Megapixels whether in high contrast or low light with WDR and SNV technology.
Further increasing its flexibility, VIVOTEK's FD836B-HTV provides remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris to provide precise adjustment remotely. To meet the demands of any harsh outdoor application, the camera is also armed with IP66-rated housing to help the camera body withstand rain, dust and high pressure water jets from any direction, while its IK10-rated housing provides robust protection against acts of vandalism or other impacts.
When choosing VIVOTEK FD836B-HV series, customers will be offered four options: the FD836B-EHTV, FD836B-HTV, FD836B-EHVF2, and FD836B-HVF2. Different options can be chosen based on the requirements of your application, such as the need for a specific focusing method or operating environment temperature.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- 2.8 - 12 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- WDR for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low-light Conditions
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Two-way Audio
- Video Rotation for Corridor View
- Weather-proof IP66-rated and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- Support Installation with AM-713 Outdoor Conduit Box
- VIVOTEK VCA (Video Content Analysis) Support