Encore Million Dollar Password SoftwareItem#: N204-0152 | Model#: 8041801
Currently Out Of Stock!
Encore Million Dollar Password Software Product Details
Encore Million Dollar Password Software
Join host Regis Philbin for a battle of wits and a war of words in Million Dollar Password! Team up with celebrity guests and try to guess the Million Dollar Password in this all-new version of one of television’s most popular game shows. Use your teammate’s clever, one-word clues to guess the password and win big!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Join host Regis Philbin for a battle of wits and a war of words in Million Dollar Password!
- 3 Ways to Play: Million Dollar Challenge, Quick Play, and Mini Games
- Special Achievement Trophies
- One and Two Player Modes
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® XP (Home & Pro) SP3/Windows Vista® SP1¹, Pentium® III 1GHz processor or faster, 512MB RAM, 8x CD-ROM drive or faster, 100MB free hard disk space, DirectX® 7.0 compatible or higher video card (video card with 32MB of video RAM for Windows Vista), 800 x 600 minimum screen resolution, (DirectX 7.0 or higher compatible 16-bit sound card recommended), Keyboard & mouse. Macintosh® OS X 10.4 – 10.5¹, PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel processor, 800MHz processor or higher, 256MB RAM, 8x CD-ROM drive or faster, 100MB free hard disk space, 800 x 600 minimum screen resolution, Keyboard & mouse. ¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X.
Manufactured by: Encore Software
Warranty provided by: Encore Software
Mfg Part No: 8041801
UPC No: 705381188131
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-0152
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Encore Software logos are registered trademarks of Encore Software. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.