On Hand Brain Games ChessItem#: N204-0135 | Model#: 2215808
Currently Out Of Stock!
On Hand Brain Games Chess Product Details
On Hand Brain Games Chess
Be the chess player you’ve always wanted to be. Whether you are a beginner learning the rules or an expert looking for a daily challenge, Brain Games Chess is designed for players of all abilities.
Brain Games Chess is designed to challenge you and improve your skills using enhanced tutorials. Play at any level against the program or a friend or use the tutorial to improve your game.
The innovative tutorial and hint features helps beginners to learn and improve their game. More advanced players can watch, learn and enhance their strategies by reviewing historical matches played by some of the greatest chess masters.
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- Challenges and improves players' skills regardless of background
- Play at any level with program or with a friend
- Use hints and tutorials to help improve your game
- On Hand Brain Games Chess is relaxing to playand helps relieve stress
- Enhanced Tutorials
- Precise Scoring System Rates Your Skills
- Superior Game Technology
- 15 3-D Themed Chess Sets And Boards
- Choose Opponents And Skill Levels
- The Program Suggests Worthy Opponents
- Multiple Game And Clock Modes
- Rich And Detailed Graphics
- Great Exercise For The Mind
- Includes 3,000 Historical Chess Matches
Manufactured by: On Hand Software
Warranty provided by: On Hand Software
Mfg Part No: 2215808
UPC No: 832228003200
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:24, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-0135
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- On Hand Software logos are registered trademarks of On Hand Software. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.