AT&T 4-Line Phone w/ Caller ID Product Details
Build a custom phone system that expands to up to 16 linked base stations. Four-line capability with Automatic Line Selection automatically connects users to ringing or open lines. Page, intercom and transfer functions offer easy communication between phones on the system. 200 station memory with loss protection feature keeps saved numbers safe. Compatible with most headsets (via 2.5mm jack) and hearing aids. Base model plus Caller ID. Lines: 4; Telephone Type: Corded.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Four-line expandable corded small business phone system.
- Expandable to up 16 stations.
- Four line capability with Automatic Line Selection.
- Page, intercom and transfer functions.
- 200 station memory with loss protection.
- Headset and hearing aid compatible.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: AT&T
Warranty provided by: AT&T
UPC No: 650530014642
Mfg Part No: ATT1070
( Length:11, Width:12, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AT&T logos are registered trademarks of AT&T. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.