Compose, create, and inspire with the durable HP ProBook 11 EE. Loaded with Windows 101
Pro and HP School Pack tools, it's built for students.
Powered to perform
Use the power of 6th Gen Intel Core processors2
to engage students for hours without interruption thanks to long battery life.
Built with students in mind
Bumps, bangs, and minor spills are no big deal for this portable and durable notebook featuring a reinforced chassis with co-molded rubber trim, and a spill-resistant keyboard and touchpad.
Teaching and learning made easy
Teaching and collaboration is easy with the HP School Pack software suite designed to enhance the learning experience.
- See clearly on an 11.6" diagonal HD WLED display with optional capacitive touch.
- Communicate via HD webcam, DTS Sound, two speakers and a background noise suppression mic.
- Study anytime and anywhere with a smooth internet connection.3
- Multiple reinforced ports not only support multiple peripherals but are built to last.
- Notebook charging carts, carrying cases, replacement batteries, security locks, and spare adapters make life---and learning---easier for students and teachers.
- Take advantage of the resources provided by HP School Pack, a software suite that includes adaptive learning platforms, classroom management tools,4 security features, onboard IT support, and more.
- Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care.5 Rely on cost-effective expertise that's available 24x7, covering multiple brands, devices, and operating systems.
- HP helps you preserve your time and optimize your resources with expert configuration and deployment services that bring you fast, accurate, and globally standardized IT solutions.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
802.11 is an optional feature. Wireless access point and internet access required. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
HP Classroom Manager for Teachers is required for control and device locking from the teacher's Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Students.
HP Care Services are optional. Service levels and response times for HP Care Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.