APC Back AC 120 V UPS - BE425M Product Details
APC 6-Outlet Back-UPS Network
The Back-UPS BE425M or UPS (uninterruptible power supply) system safeguards small office workstations, networking devices and home entertainment systems by providing battery power during power interruptions and surge protection. The APC 6-Outlet Back-UPSis designed to maximize runtime for devices such as multiple PCs and television equipment that consume high amounts of power. After these devices are safely shut down, the BE425M continues to run low power loads (such as home networking equipment) for over 3 hours during extended outages. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment. The APC BE425M has a capacity of 255 Watt / 425 VA, six outlets4 battery backup, and 2 surge only outlets. It's compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement. Features include EMI/RFI Filtration, GreenPower UPS™ High-Efficiency Design, and PowerPanel® Personal Edition software to control and monitor the Battery Backup/ UPS. The CyberPower 650VA/375W PC Battery Backup comes with a Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics. Get the APC 6-Outlet Back-UPS Network right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Audible alarms; Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator; this LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit
- LED Indicators; Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions
- 6 total outlets; 4 battery backup, and 2 surge only outlets
Manufactured by: APC
UPC No: 0731304329343
Mfg Part No: BE425M
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.