The technology you need to win. The customization you need to make it your own. The build quality to last.
The M65 PRO RGB features a 12000 DPI optical sensor that provides pixel-precise tracking and advanced surface calibration support. The aircraft-grade aluminum frame gives it low weight, and at the same time, extremely high durability. Use the advanced weight tuning system to set the center of gravity to match your play style, and harness the power of CUE for advanced button configuration, macro programming, and three-zone RGB backlighting customization.
12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor
Gaming grade optical sensor for pixel-precise tracking, custom tuned to give you superior performance on virtually any surface.
Surface calibration tuning utility
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure - The unibody aluminum frame provides a lightweight body, excellent durability and optimal mass distribution.
- Advanced weight tuning system - Three adjustable tuning zones enable you to customize the weight and set the center of gravity of your M65 PRO RGB to match your play style.
- Extra-large PTFE glide pads - The M65 PRO RGB is designed with low-friction contact points to ensure a great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
Automatically optimizes the M65 PRO RGB 12000 DPI sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface to ensure excellent tracking, no matter the surface or environment.
Harness the Power of CUE
The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) makes it easy to set up button mapping and other parameters for each of your favorite games. You can save a gaming profile directly to your M65 PRO RGB and take it with you. Don't just configure your mouse - program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
Contents and Specifications
- Eight strategically placed buttons - Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
- High-capacity Omron switches - Rated for 20 million clicks: ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- High-mass scroll wheel - Rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel, effortless control and tactile precision.
- Optimized sniper button positioning - Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
Compatibility and System Requirements
- M65 PRO RGB FPS Gaming Mouse
- Quick start guide
- PC with USB 2.0 port
- Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utlity Engine software