QNAP TS-231P NAS Server - 2 Bays, SATA 6Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, JBOD, Gigabit Ethernet, iSCSI, Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-212 Dual-Core Processor, 1.7 GHz, 1GB DDR3, SATA 6Gb/s - TS-231P-USItem#: 40351873 | Model#: TS-231P-US
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
QNAP TS-231P NAS Server - TS-231P-US Product Details
QNAP TS-231P NAS Server
Get a reliable and powerful network storage center for backup, synchronization, remote access with the QNAP TS-231P NAS Server. It follows encryption algorithms such as AES, SSL, TLS, 128-bit AES, 256-bit AES. The three USB 3.0 ports and LAN ports deliver outstanding multitasking and enhance your productivity. It is ideal for storage and backup as a secure private cloud. It is compatible with UNIX, Linux, Apple MacOS X, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64 bits). Buy the QNAP TS-231P NAS Server right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AES, SSL, TLS, 128-bit AES, 256-bit AES encryption algorithms
- Three USB 3.0 ports and LAN ports deliver outstanding multitasking and enhance your productivity
- Compatible with UNIX, Linux, Apple and Windows.
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
Mfg Part No: TS-231P-US
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.