HP ProCurve MSM317 US Access Device Product Details
HP ProCurve MSM317 US Access Device
With 5 RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100 ports the HP ProCurve MSM317 US Access Device is an excellent choice to enhance your ProCurve family network. HP ProCurve MultiService Mobility Access Points (MSM APs) bring intelligence to the network edge by providing scalable, seamless wireless access anywhere, anytime. Their feature set is abundantly rich, dispensing multiple network services, enforcing robust security, and delivering high-performance client access--unlike "thin" or "lite" access points. An integral component of the HP ProCurve Intelligent Mobility Solution, MSM APs support a plug-and-play automatic configuration and ongoing central control by ProCurve MultiService Mobility Controllers for the highest degree of configurability and ease of management.
- Single, dual and tri-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n Access Points
- Integrated wired & wireless single radio 802.11b/g Access Device with 4 Ethernet Ports & 1 Pass-through port
- Per-radio software-selectable configuration of frequency bands
- Self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh extends network availability
- Wi-Fi Alliance certified for interoperability with all 802.11a/b/g/n client devices
- IEEE 802.3af PoE or external power cord on selected models
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: J9422A
UPC No: 884420554264
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-J9422
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.