PNY NVIDIA Quadro M6000 Graphics Card - NVIDIA Quadro M6000 GPU, 3072 CUDA Cores, 384-bit, 12GB GDDR5, Up to 4096 x 2160 Resolution, Fansink, PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x DVI-DL, 4x DisplayPort 1.2- VCQM6000-BLKItem#: 40335476 | Model#: VCQM6000-BLK
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
PNY NVIDIA Quadro M6000 Graphics - VCQM6000-BLK Product Details
PNY NVIDIA Quadro M6000 Graphics Card
Enhance your creativity with PNY NVIDIA Quadro M6000 Graphics Card. It is accelerated by NVIDIA’s Maxwell GPU architecture for to let you work with challenging visualization workloads with ease. The dedicated 12GB GDDR5 memory adds smooth multitasking ability and faster system responsiveness to create and render large and complex models. It advanced 30-bit color video system along with 4x DisplayPort 1.2 and support for up to 4096 x 2160 resolution, gives you a next level of visual performance. You can add up to 4 monitors and get a more advanced visual computing platform for the workstations required by the professionals. Designed and tested for more than 200 applications, it gives a reliable performance across a broad range of industries including media & advertising, manufacturing, entertainment, scientific research, medical and many more. Order the PNY NVIDIA Quadro M6000 Graphics Card now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA Quadro M6000 Graphics GPU and 12GB GDDR5 RAM; easily manage large graphical data to deliver superb output
- PCI Express 3.0 interface; gives a smooth and high speed interface with the motherboard
- 4x DisplayPort 1.2 and DisplayPort interface; enables to connect up to four display units for maximizing on work with large creative space
- Ultra-quiet active fansink; ensures to keep it cool without making noise to keep your workplace silent
A Closer Look :
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
Mfg Part No: VCQM6000-BLK
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.2400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.