Crucial 4GB PC10600 DDR3 1333MHz Desktop RAM Product Details
Crucial CT2KIT25664BA1339 4GB PC10600 DDR3 1333MHz Desktop Memory Upgrade
The Crucial 4GB PC10600 DDR3 1333MHz Desktop Memory Upgrade is the latest generation memory upgrade with an improved architecture that allows it to transmit data more quickly. Made with 4GB memory size, and 240 pins for a stable connection, this delivers superior quality and 100 percent compatibility with your computing system. This DIMM memory upgrade is built with Non-ECC technology, and operates at a speed of 1333MHz for those memory intense applications. Furthermore, it has an input voltage of 1.5 volts and features programmable Cas Latency 9 that enhances the performance of your system. Buy the Crucial 4GB PC10600 DDR3 1333MHz Desktop Memory Upgrade now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 240 pins; for a stable connection
- 1333MHz; operates at a greater speed
- 4GB memory; offers maximum storage capacity
- 1.5V; provides high input voltage
- Cas Latency 9; enhances the performance of your system
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: CT2KIT25664BA1339
UPC No: 649528742667
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C19-6068
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.