Digital Signage Solution Installation + plus ethernet cabling
Our technician will provide the installation of one or more Digital Signage displays at the customer site.
- Unbox each unit and set aside debris for disposal
- Unpack and assemble all parts required
- Install cable run(up to 50ft) from local switch to each pre-specified installation locations (if applicable)
- Install wall or ceiling mount in pre-specified location
- Install digital display
- Terminate and connect all cabling to equipment and test functionality
- Secure power cord and cabling routing and concealment
- Connect cabling to desktop (if applicable)
- Establish network connectivity by way of network cabling or Wi-Fi.
- Remove all debris from the area and dispose is the local customer specified dump site
- Price are for unit described
- Does not include materials unless otherwise stated.
- Mounting height not to exceed 12 ft.
- Quantities apply to the number of units at a single location
- All electrical work has been previously done by the customer
- All power requirements (Voltage, Amperage, outlet type) for the new units have already been assessed and met by the customer
- Not responsible for customer data loss
- Customer will be called to schedule within 24 hours (excluding weekends) of receiving notification
- Work will be scheduled within 72 hours of receiving equipment
- All work will be performed under a single site visit
- All work during regular business hours
- Customer responsible for all data/configuration backup
- Work orders will be completed with a project sign-off form
- Should work be required that is not included in the scope, a work addendum will be created
- Customer will provide the technician with workspace, access to network, user names and
passwords and configurations required to perform the work
- Configuration to Customer Requirements other than the basic configuration will be charged at an hourly rate