The N254-024-SH-6AD 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount STP Shielded Cat6a Feedthrough Patch Panel meets or exceeds Cat6a specifications and works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards. Its 24 RJ45 ports point downward at a 90-degree angle to make installation in hard-to-reach places easier.
Recommended for MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDFs (intermediate distribution frames) where quick patching changes are necessary, this low-profile patch panel manages and organizes the cabling in your high-density network. No 110 punchdown termination is required. Just plug your Cat6a cables into the fully shielded RJ45 coupler jacks on both sides of the panel.
Made from heavy-duty 14-gauge cold-rolled steel, the N254-024-SH-6AD features numbered ports to help you identify connections. It mounts easily into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Mounting hardware is also included for wallmount installs. Grounding wire included. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Meets or exceeds Cat6a specifications
- Works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards
- Heavy-duty 14 ga cold-rolled steel construction
- Recommended for MDFs and IDFs where quick patching changes are necessary
- 90° down-angled RJ45 ports for easy installation in tight spaces
- Ports are numbered for easy connection identification
- Low-profile form factor requires no 110 punchdown termination
- Mounts easily into 1U of EIA-standard rack
- Mounting hardware included for wallmount installs
- Includes grounding wire