The E2MTDO E2 Environmental Sensor Module works with Tripp Lite LX Platform devices, including WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXS, PDU3XE-Series PDUs and PDU3E-Series PDUs. By connecting the included USB cable to an LX Platform device, the E2MTDO allows you to remotely monitor ambient temperature conditions in network environments. It also allows you to remotely turn on and off two compatible products, such as beacons and alarm signals.
If temperature values exceed a certain limit or the digital output changes state, it is recorded in the event log of the LX Platform device’s PowerAlert Device Manager interface. The E2MTDO mounts magnetically to most racks and cabinets. Up to three E2 modules can be daisy-chained together. A built-in retention harness secures cable connections to reduce clutter.
- Compatible devices include WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXS, PDU3XE-Series PDUs and PDU3E-Series PDUs
- Measures and monitors ambient temperature
- Enables remote control of peripherals, such as beacons and alarm signals
- Supports both AC- and DC-powered peripherals
- Attaches magnetically to most racks and cabinets
- Up to 3 E2 modules can be daisy-chained together
- Built-in cable harness reduces clutter
- USB cable included
- Compatible with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software