The E2MTDI E2 Environmental Sensor Module works with Tripp Lite LX Platform devices, including WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXS, PDU3XE-Series PDUs and PDU3E-Series PDUs. By connecting the included USB cable to an LX Platform device, the E2MTDI allows you to remotely monitor ambient temperature conditions in network environments. It also monitors, via dry contact interface, contact closure status of two compatible products, such as smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems.
If temperature values exceed a certain limit or monitored contacts change state, it is recorded in the event log of the LX Platform device’s PowerAlert Device Manager interface. The E2MTDI mounts magnetically to most racks and cabinets. Up to three E2 modules can be daisy-chained together. A built-in retention harness secures cable connections to reduce clutter.
- Compatible devices include WEBCARDLX, WEBCARDLXS, PDU3XE-Series PDUs and PDU3E-Series PDUs
- Measures and monitors ambient temperature
- Monitors contact closure status of alarm, security and telecom products
- Only dry contact open/closed connection allowed
- Attaches magnetically to most racks and cabinets
- Up to 3 E2 modules can be daisy-chained together
- Built-in cable harness reduces clutter
- USB cable included
- Compatible with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software