The energy-efficient NSS-G24D2P24 24-Port PoE+ Gigabit L2 Managed Network Switch does more than complete your home or office LAN. It also features a basic 120V 15A PDU to distribute reliable AC power to critical IT equipment in your wiring closet, server room or equipment rack. Two dedicated Mini-GBIC SFP ports are also included for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper.
This switch features 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. Each port can be configured to supply up to 30W of PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) power via network cable to connected devices, such as VoIP phones and video cameras. Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. Built-in management software lets you monitor and control each connected device via secure web-based interface. Each port supports up to 2 Gbps with full duplex.
The rear panel contains 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets that supply continuous power to connected devices. Your equipment is protected by 3860 joules of Isobar surge suppression, as well as front-panel LEDs that let you monitor line status at a glance. A 12A circuit breaker trips if the current drawn by connected equipment exceeds the PDU's maximum load rating.
The NSS-G24D2P24 supports IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards. The heavy-duty metal housing mounts into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included hardware.
- 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 52 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection, activity and PoE status for each port
- Supports 10k jumbo frames
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging up to 16,000 addresses
- Advanced Enterprise level, L2 management features
- Each port can be configured to supply PoE+ power via network cable to connected devices, such as VoIP phones and video cameras
- 30W max per port
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access for monitoring, configuration and control and notifications via web browser
- VLAN, trunking and other features improve switch's and network's efficiency and performance
- 12 NEMA 5-15R rear outlets supply continuous power to connected devices
- 3860 joules of Isobar surge suppression
- Front-panel LEDs indicate protection, fault, and line status
- 40-80 dB EMI/RFI noise reduction