Seagate IronWolf 7TB Hard Drive – Internal, 7TB Capacity, 3.5” Form Factor, 7200 RPM Spindle Speed, SATA 6GB/s, 256MB Buffer - ST7000VN0002Item#: 40302381 | Model#: ST7000VN0002
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Seagate IronWolf 7TB HDD - ST7000VN0002 Product Details
Seagate IronWolf 7TB NAS Hard Drive
The Seagate IronWolf 7TB NAS Hard Drive ensures peak performance and reduces downtime. It is agile, tough, secure and optimized for 1 to 8 bay NAS enclosures for home, SoHo and SMB use. This 3.5" form factor comes with a rotational speed of 7200 RPM for high-speed read/write operations and a 256MB buffer size to possess ultra fast data transfer and energy-efficient performance. This amazing internal drive is compatible with most of Serial ATA enabled NAS. The HDD implements SATA III 6Gbit/s interface for usage purposes. RAID optimization increases performance better data integrity. Buy the Seagate IronWolf 7TB NAS Hard Drive right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 7TB hard drive capacity; stores all your digital data
- Compatible with most of Serial ATA enabled NAS
- RAID optimization; increases performance better data integrity
- 256MB buffer size to possess ultra fast data transfer
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
UPC No: 0763649098578
Mfg Part No: ST7000VN0002
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.9999 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.