Not everyone needs a high-end PC that has superfast processors and ridiculously large RAMs. Sometimes people just need a simple computer they can customize themselves to suit their own needs. And if you’re one of these people, the computer for you is the Intel NUC6I7KYK1 Next Unit of Computing.
The Intel BOXNUC6I7KYK1 NUC has all the capabilities of a desktop computer in compact form. It comes with a 6th generation Skylake Intel Core i7-6770HQ processor that can reach maximum processing speeds of up to 3.5 GHz. It can also run with up to 32 GB of RAM max. So you’re always sure that your system will be speedy. When it comes to graphics, this Intel mini PC is integrated with Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 which supports 4K displays. Enjoy high definition picture on your screen. And because it’s a barebone PC, users can easily customize it by installing a hard drive with the desired storage size. The Intel BOXNUC6I7KYK1 NUC supports M.2 Key Type M SSD Card support for 2.5” adding solid state drives. In addition to the integrated Thunderbolt 3 and USB ports, this Intel mini PC also has a built-in infrared receiver for connecting your infrared-enabled devices like remote controls and keyboards. Plus, there are video interfaces such as DisplayPort and HDMI that allows for easy connectivity, while Gigabit LAN, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, offer high-speed data transmission on wired and wireless networks.
Building a PC from the Intel NUC6I7KYK1 Barebone PC is one of the most fulfilling things you can do. Easily turn your Intel NUC6I7KYK1 into a digital jukebox, home hub or maybe even a light gaming PC, perfect for you or your kids. Get just what you need and save money doing so, when you get the Intel BOXNUC6I7KYK1 NUC PC at TigerDirect.
Intel NUC6I7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit – Intel Core i7-6770HQ 2.6GHz, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, GbE, BT 4.2, 802.11ac, USB 3.0, SDXC Slot, Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI, Thunderbolt 3 - BOXNUC6I7KYKItem#: 13999752 | Model#: BOXNUC6I7KYK1
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Intel BOXNUC6I7KYK1 Next Unit of Computing Kit Product Details
Intel NUC6I7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit
Get a slim and powerful Barebone mini PC with the Intel NUC6I7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit. Designed for easy portability with just 1.1” thickness, it can be carried along to the office or college. Armed with the 6th generation Intel Core i7 6770HQ 2.6GHz Quad-Core processor with Max Turbo speed of up to 3.5GHz, it delivers high speed computing performance. The integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 supporting 3D & 4K videos and up to 3 displays, make it ideal for gaming and multimedia applications. The stunning visuals output is combined with 7.1 channels High Definition Audio and TOSLINK interface to give an impressive audio-video performance. With support to a maximum of 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, it is capable to meet high end project requirements with ease. It also features built-in infrared receiver for working with infrared-compatible devices, such as remote controls & keyboards. The 4x USB 3.0 along with Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI and Thunderbolt 3 enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity, whereas the Gigabit LAN, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2, provide high speed data transmission on wired and wireless networks. Its M.2 bay lets you add solid state drives of various capacities. So, order the Intel NUC6I7KYK Next Unit of Computing Kit at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i7 6770HQ 2.6GHz Quad-Core processor; provides high speed computing performance with Max Turbo speed of up to 3.5GHz
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580; gives out excellent visuals with support to 3D 4K UHD resolution
- 7.1 channels High Definition Audio; delivers incredible sound for multimedia based applications
- 4x USB 3.0, Mini-DisplayPort and HDMI ports; enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity
- Thunderbolt 3; lets you daisy chain multiple devices such as monitors, storage drives and graphics cards with Thunderbolt enclosure
- Integrated Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 4.2 & Quad-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; enables high speed data transmission on wired and wireless network
- M.2 bay; enables to add solid state drives of various capacities
A Closer Look :
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 0735858303453
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC6I7KYK1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.