Corsair XMS2 1024MB PC6400 DDR2 800Mhz Memory Product Details
Corsair XMS2 1024MB PC6400 DDR2 800Mhz Dual Channel Memory (CM2X1024-6400)
The Corsair Dual Channel Memory is a 1GByte, two-rank DDR2 SDRAM DIMM engineered for extreme speed and stability at an attractive price. It renders exceptional performance in the latest generation of DDR2-based motherboards. The Corsair Dual Channel Memory has been tested widely in multiple DDR2 motherboards to guarantee genuine compatibility and performance at its rated speed. It has been tested to operate at 800MHz at the low latencies of 5-5-5-18. This Corsair Dual Channel Memory module is also available in matched pairs of "Twin2X" modules tested as a set together in a dual channel DDR2 motherboard. Get the Corsair Dual Channel Memory right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1024 Megabytes of memory in a 240-pin DDR2 DIMM; compact design for high performance
- Implemented using 64M x 8 DDR2 SDRAMs; legendary Corsair reliability and service
- 9-9-9-24 latency; for maximum reliability and stability
- Tested to exacting standards; 100% tested at 800MHz in high performance DDR2 motherboards
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: CM2X1024-6400
UPC No: 870584005698
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C13-1908
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.