Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector Product Details
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector
The Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector is a user-friendly instrument, offering tremendous value for the money, while delivering effective performance over a wide range of conditions and applications. The Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector will detect in extreme ground conditions from saltwater beaches to highly mineralized inland sites with no operator adjustments to the circuitry and with no loss of sensitivity. The Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector offers 2-tone target identification for fun, easy discriminate capability. The Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector is easy to operate, highly rugged, comfortable, lightweight, and extremely efficient in the field.
A Closer Look:
- Automatic ground balancing to help "see through" ground materials
- Easy to understand operation gets you started right away
- 2-Tone audio feedback so you can discover valuables and discard unwanted items
- Headphone jack with 1/4" plug can be used with most headphones
TREASURE HUNTER’S CODE OF ETHICS
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Observe all laws, whether national, state or local.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures.
- Leave the land and vegetation as it was. Fill in the holes.
- All treasure hunters may be judged by the example you set.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Bounty Hunter
Warranty provided by: Bounty Hunter
Mfg Part No: FAST
UPC No: 089723330069
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:29)
Shipping Weight: 3.8500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-FAST
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bounty Hunter logos are registered trademarks of Bounty Hunter. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.