Give your office high-volume scanning performance. Easily download software---including Kofax VRS 5.1 Professional5
---that helps you save time and capture confidently. Achieve scan speeds up to 75 ppm/150 ipm.1
Recommended for 7,500 pages per day.
Fast, smooth scanning---even unattended
Peak workflow performance. Smarter scanning.
- Capture entire documents with one-pass duplex scanning up to 150 ipm black-and-white and color.1
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim---a modern design perfect for the desktop.
- Capture a wide range of documents---even stacks of mixed media sizes and types---with HP EveryPage.3
Professional-grade scanning that helps save time
- Identify new devices and gain insight into scanning with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.4
- Simplify the way you scan A3-size documents---no need for a carrier sheet.
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS.
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks, and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, and then edit and save files.2
- One-pass duplex scanning
Save time and reduce waste with two-sided scanning that captures all your data in a single pass
- HP EveryPage, ultrasonic sensor
Capture every page and detect potential errors---every time
- HP Smart Document Scan Software
- HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring
Centrally monitor and control your printers with HP Web Jetadmin
- Folio mode for simplified A3 scanning
- LCD, one-touch scanning
- Scanner type: Sheetfed
- Scan file format: For text & images: ePub 3.0, HTML 4.0, Excel file format (*.xls, *.xlsx), PowerPoint file format (*.pptx), Word (*.docx), WordPerfect (*.wpd), searchable PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Text (.txt), Rich Text (rtf), XML and XPS
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)
- Duty cycle (daily): Recommended for 7,500 pages per day
- Bit depth: 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale: 256
- Media types: Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Paper (Laser and ink), Pre-Punched Paper, Bank Checks, Business Cards, Freight Bills, Carbonless forms, Plastic Carrier sheets for easily damaged documents, Previously stapled media with staple removed
- Scan input modes: Two scan modes (simplex/duplex) on front-panel for HP SDSS in Win OS and third parties applications via TWAIN, ISIS and WIA
- Scanner advanced features: Auto-color detect, auto-crop, auto-exposure, auto orient, OCR, edge removal, background cleanup, remove hole, color drop out, straighten the page, scan to cloud, scan to email, PDF security, misfeed detection advance setting, batch processing, barcode, scan to multiple desitnations
- Control panel: 2-line 16 character per line LCD display, Simplex button, Duplex button, Cancel button, Power button with a LED and Tool button.
- Mac compatible: No
- Automatic document feeder capacity: 80 sheets of Xerox 4024 75 g/m˛ paper
- Automatic document feeder scan speed: Up to 75 ppm/150 ipm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum: 8.5 x 122 in
- Scan size ADF (minimum): 2 x 2 in
- Media weights, supported ADF: 10.7 to 110 lb
- Connectivity, standard: USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)
- Minimum system requirements: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8; Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Twain version: TWAIN version 2.1
- Memory, standard: 512 MB
- Input Voltage range: 90 - 264 VAC, Rated Frequency: 50 - 60HZ, Worldwide use
- Power supply type: External Power Adapter
- Power consumption: 6.7 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (off), 0.1 watts (auto-off)2
- ENERGY STAR certified: Yes
Scan speed measured at 300 dpi (black-and-white, grayscale, and color). Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software.
Scanning from a mobile device requires the HP Wireless Adapter 100 (L2761A), which must be purchased separately, and the HP JetAdvantage Capture App. The app is available for mobile devices running Android™ version 4.0 and higher, and can be downloaded from the Google Play™ store. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/documentmanagement. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point and may be limited during active VPN connections. Wi-Fi Direct® scanning requires the mobile device to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi® network of the scanner. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
HP EveryPage is referred to as HP Precision Feed on HP ScanJet devices introduced prior to May 2013.
HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin. Support for the HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 available mid-November, 2016.
Expected availability for Kofax VRS 5.1 Professional is November 1, 2016.