Unlike common military-impact test grade iPhone® case materials, the NuGuard KX uses state-of-the-art X-Orbing gel technology to absorb and evenly distribute kinetic energy. This revolutionary technology is then engineered into an effective one-piece design that's available in eight attractive color combinations.
The NuGuard KX has been Mil-Spec drop test certified by Quanta Laboratories to MIL-STD-810G U.S. Military Standard for elite protection. Yet, the KX only measures slightly over 1/2" thick (including phone) so it can still easily fit in your pocket.
Massive Impact Protection
NuGuard KX cases use state-of-the-art x-orbing gel technology to absorb and evenly distribute kinetic energy. This revolutionary gel technology allows KX cases to be just a fraction of the size of bulkier protective cases while offering the massive impact protection NuGuard KX is known for.
Full Port Access + Great Grip
Precision cutouts allow for full access to all of the Galaxy S4 ports and buttons, and NuGuard KX's one-piece design makes installation a breeze. A unique cross hatch texture design on the back and sides of the case ensures a sturdy and strong grip while smooth front edge rails allow for easy pocket removal.
Its front screen edge over-molding provides enhanced protection without interfering with touch screen usage.
- Revolutionary X-Orbing gel technology absorbs, evenly distributes kinetic energy
- Quanta Laboratories certified to withstand Shock Test Method of the MIL-STD-810G U.S. Military Standard
- One piece design - hard shell integrated with soft interior core
- Exceptional protection without being bulky
- Fast and simple install takes only seconds
- Easy access to all ports and buttons
- Cross hatch texture design offers secure hand grip, yet easy pocket/purse removal
- Backed by a best-in-class replacement NewerTech NuGuard KX Lifetime Limited Warranty