NTI AC Power Monitor with Relay 18A rated load, Product Details
Reports AC Voltage, Frequency, Power, and Current.
- Monitors Power from one AC inlet to one AC outlet, between 50~250VAC and 47~63Hz.
- Monitors the number of swells, sags, and spikes.
- Monitors swell and sag duration of 0.1 second to 1 minute.
Includes Relay with configurable disconnect settings: threshold reboot, or manual reboot.
- Voltage accuracy: ± 1%
- Frequency accuracy: ± 1%
- Current accuracy: ± 1%
Outlet Max load rating (continuous):
- ENVIROMUX-ACLM-P18 (US/Canada): 18A rated load, 20A maximum.
Capable of measuring current surges from 300 mA to 20A.
User defined minimum and maximum voltage and power thresholds.
Capable of detecting user selected spike events with a peak greater than 50V, 250V, 500V, or 1KV.
- ENVIROMUX-ACLM-P12/8: one country-specific IEC 320 C13 line cord, and one IEC 320 C14 to IEC 320 C13 cord set for connection to AC load.
- ENVIROMUX-ACLM-P18: one L6-20r to IEC 320 C20, and one L6-20p to IEC 320 C19.
Supports CAT5/5e/6 cable up to 1,000 ft. (305 m).
Dimensions (WxDxH) in:
- ENVIROMUX-ACLM-P12/8: 7.0x5.5x1.65 (178x140x42 mm).
- ENVIROMUX-ACLM-P18: 7.0x6.5x1.65 (178x165x42 mm).
Weight: 1.6 lbs (726 g).
Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
Compatible with ENVIROMUX-FSC Fiber Converter/Extender.
- Use to extend sensor up to 1.2 miles (2 km) from the ENVIROMUX unit.