See more products
Aleratec 330104 1:21 USB Flash Duplicator Product Details
Aleratec 330104 1:21 USB Flash Duplicator
The innovative Aleratec 330104 1:21 USB Flash Duplicator duplicates up to 21 USB Flash Drives at once. The Aleratec 330104 1:21 USB Flash Duplicator is a simple, fully integrated unit that connects to your PC with only one USB Cable.
The Aleratec USB Duplication Software Suite is a robust, full-featured package with a job wizard that guides you selecting parameters and functions such as Copy Only, Format Only, Format and Copy, Image Copy, Format and Image Copy and allows you to select the number of copies needed.
The Aleratec 330104 1:21 USB Flash Duplicator has a File Copy option where you can select down to the file level for copying from available folders. During a copy job the software displays the number of copies completed successfully.
- Copy: The Copy function duplicates the source to the selected target USB Flash drives
- Verify: Examines if the target USB Flash Drives can be read correctly after copying
- Copy and Verify: This combines both the Copy function and the Verify function together so after copying verify will automatically start
- Format: Formats the USB Flash drives
- Format, Copy and Verify: Combines all three functions together. After Formatting, Copy will automatically start and then verification that the target USB Flash drives can be read correctly will automatically start after the copy process completes
- Image Copy: Copy from Image file to target USB Flash drives
- Image Copy and Verify: This combines both the Image Copy and Verify functions together same as Copy and Verify
- Format, Image Copy and Verify: This combines the three functions together same as Format, Copy and Verify
- Create Image: This function allows user to create image file from any USB Flash drive for use with Image Copy
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent; 1GB RAM
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for typical installation of all components
- PC with one available USB 2.0 port available
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Nov 07, 2012
Outdated & unstable software, unreliable hardware
When the seller warns about limited returns, watch out! This duplicator is a piece of junk--and they won't take it back. The overall user experience is like a step back in time to the days when Windows was unstable and programs crashed frequently. Even after contact manufacturer support and downloading a supposedly ''new'' version of the software, I still had to run in XP mode--and the ''new'' software continued to crash. Also, the hardware has a lot of trouble recognizing some of its usb ports. A row or two at a time would flicker and disappear from both the software and OS. Unload and reload. Unload and reload. Ultimately, it would find them. Bottom line: when you see ''limited returns,'' buy something else.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: Aleratec, Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 330104
UPC No: 808068003984
Box Size: ( Length: 20, Width: 15, Depth: 10 )
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 14 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A49-1018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Aleratec, Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Aleratec, Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.