Ergotron MX Wall Mount LCD Arm Mounting Kit Product Details
The sleek MX LCD Arm accommodates mid-sized displays and all-in-one computers weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kgs).
- Stylish design and super sturdy construction; steel and polished aluminum exterior
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Pre-assembled arm offers monitor/TV theft deterrence
- Easy to use, simple installation and effortless operation
- Cable management system conceals and routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Upgrade LCD monitors and TVs with improved ergonomic adjustment
- Rotate screen for portrait viewing of photos and pages - eliminate scrolling
- Extends/retracts up to 16.7" (42 cm); push your display out of the way when not in use
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Includes MX arm, vertical mount base, VESA adaptor brackets.
- Monitor tilts 75° up and 5° down.
- Pan at base = 180° pan at extension = 360° pan at monitor =180°.
- Portrait/landscape rotation includes position lock.
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-E, C (hole pattern = 200 x 100 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-F, C (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm). For displays that use a 400 x 200 mm hole pattern, the VESA Bracket Adaptor Kit (97-474) can be ordered separately.
- Polished aluminum finish.
- Internal cable management
LCD SIZE: up to 30"
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
MAXIMUM SCREEN SIZE: 30
MOUNT TYPE: Wall Mount
STYLE: Flat and Tilting
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 45-228-026
ROTATION (DEGREES): 90° P/L
TILT (DEGREES): +75° / -5°
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 14-30 lbs (Monitor Depth Greater Than 4" May Diminish Capacity)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
Mfg Part No: 45-228-026
UPC No: 698833010466
Box Size: ( Length:29, Width:10, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 10.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10190263
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.