38000 Series Desk Shell, 60w x 30d x 29-1/2h, Light Gray/Light GrayItem#: YYSP-HON38932QQ | Model#: 38932QQ
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HON® 38000 Series™ Desk Shell Product Details
High-pressure laminate top is moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant. Two worksurface grommets help control cord and wires. Three-quarter height modesty panel for privacy. Combine with Bridge, Return, Credenza Shell or Peninsula to create a "U" or "L" workstation. Non-handed shell can be arranged for either left- or right-handed configurations. Color: Light Gray; Top Shape: Rectangular.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Upscale styling meets contemporary functionality in this sturdy, easy-care steel-bodied furniture.
- Configurable components provide you with the flexibility you need to create logical office layouts.
- Strong, durable laminate worksurface that is resistant to scratches and stains.
- Heavy-duty steel ball bearing suspension systems.
- Cord management grommets; hidden channels.
- Steel desk shell with laminate top, wire grommets and modesty panel.
- High-pressure laminate top is moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant.
- Three-quarter height modesty panel for privacy.
- Grommets on worksurface for cable management.
- Use alone or combine with Bridge, Return, Credenza Shell or Peninsula to create a "U" or "L" workstation.
- Non-handed shell can be arranged for either left- or right-handed configurations.
Manufactured by: Hon Company
Warranty provided by: Hon Company
Mfg Part No: 38932QQ
UPC No: 641128571357
Box Size: ( Length:33, Width:53, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 86.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYSP-HON38932QQ
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Hon Company logos are registered trademarks of Hon Company. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.