Pro Audio/Video Firewire 400
EZQuest's Pro Audio/Video Firewire 400 hard drives are optimized for Audio/Video editing. Pro Audio/Video drives have several advantages over the competition, including digital Audio/Video Tuner software, which allows you to change your packet size of your data in order to have more stable data transfer over your bus.
Pro Audio/Video drives have new improved ball bearing fans for quieter, low dB and low temperature that equals to better performance, larger 16MB buffer drives, and also come with a 2 year warranty and 48 hours service turn around. Pro Audio/Video hard drives are perfect for Audio/Video editing, backup, and transferring large amounts of data.
- Optimized for digital audio
- 16 MB buffer
- Quiet Ball-bearing fan
- Optimized for Pro Tools
- IEC power supply-no wall wart
- Oxford 911 chipset
- 2 years warranty
- Mac formatted
- Durable steel-enforced casing
- 48 Hours turn around on all repairs
- Hard Disk SpeedTools TM Utilities (Mac)
- Device Tuner tm: Modify data transfer attributes of connected Firewire devices to increase system compatibility. Great tool for Audio and Video professionals
- Disk Defrag tm: Join file fragments together to increase file access performance.
- Drive PC tm: Setup and partition drives with a Window R style disk format. Devices setup with Drive PC can be used with both Macintosh and Window-based computers.
Integrity tm: Test the stability of virtually all rewritable storage devices and interfaces.
- Media Scanner tm: Detect and map-out defective sectors on all rewritable storage devices and interfaces. Perfect tolls for your valuable data.
- QuickBack tm: Bootable Backup, Data Backup, volume cloning and file /folder archiving utility. Includes scheduling, compression and encryption.
- QuickBench tm: Disk benchmark utility that provides more than 80 different disk performance measurements.
Pre-formatted for OSX which make it as easy as, plug and play
- For PC: Win2000, WinXP, or Windows Vista, Built-in/add-on FireWire 800, FireWire 400, or USB 2.0, Intel Pentium 500MHz processor or higher, Minimum 128MB RAM (512MB or greater recommended).
- For Mac: OS 10.2.8 (OS 10.3 for eSATA) or later, Built-in/add-on FireWire 800, FireWire 400, PowerMac G4, G5, Intel 500MHz processor or higher, Minimum 128MB RAM (512MB or greater recommended)