Startech 1 Port PCI Express IDE Controller Adapter Card - Storage controller - ATA - 133 MBps - PCIe (PEX2IDE)Item#: 7746732 | Model#: PEX2IDE
To see details, proceed to checkout page. You can always remove it later (Why?)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
StarTech PCIe IDE Controller Adapter Card Product Details
StarTech PEX2IDE PCIe IDE Controller Adapter Card
Choose the StarTech PCIe IDE Controller Adapter Card to add an IDE port to your system and improve its efficiency. Its time proven formula provides an affordable way to use legacy drives with modern computers, by turning a PCI Express port into an IDE port. Offering data burst transfer rates of up to 133MBps and support for PIO 0/1/2/3/4 and UDMA 33/66/100/133 operating modes, it is a simple way to add an IDE port. This device provides both standard and low profile brackets to mold itself into slim line or small form factor system applications. Order the StarTech PCIe IDE Controller Adapter Card straight away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Sustainability; converts a PCI Express port into an IDE port
- Adaptability; adapts to slim line or small form factor system applications
- High speed; offers data burst transfer rates of up to 133MBps in the system
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
UPC No: 065030825153
Mfg Part No: PEX2IDE
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.