HP Scanjet N6350 L2703A Flatbed Scanner, 2400 x 2400 dpi, 48-bit color depth, Automatic 2-sided Scanning, 8.5" x 14" max scan size, 50 page ADF(Automatic Document Feeder), LAN, USB,Item#: H24-30093 | Model#: L2703A#BGJ
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HP Scanjet N6350 L2703A Flatbed Scanner Product Details
HP Scanjet N6350 Flatbed Scanner - L2703A
Produce professional-quality scans of photos and documents with this 48-bit, 2400 dpi resolution scanner. Automatic duplex scanning saves time by scanning both sides of a document at once. Scan oversized documents up to legal size with ease, using the 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Built-in Ethernet networking provides scanner access to multiple users. One-touch copy button conveniently makes additional copies of scanned documents. Enhanced scanning features let users rotate, crop and modify documents and photos for superior results. Scan Size (W x H): 8 1/2" x 14"; Bit Depth of Color: 48-bit Color, 16-bit Grayscale.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Flatbed color scanner with 48-bit color and 2400 dpi resolution features 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- 48-bit color and 2400 dpi resolution.
- Automatic 2-sided scanning.
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Built-in Ethernet networking capabilities.
- One-touch copy button.
- Enhanced scanning features.
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: L2703A#BGJ
UPC No: 884420551898
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:12, Depth:27)
Shipping Weight: 21.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 35pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30093
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.