QuickBooks 2009 for Dummies BookItem#: W92-2004 | Model#: 09780470391815
Currently Out Of Stock!
QuickBooks 2009 for Dummies Book Product Details
QuickBooks 2009 for Dummies Book
QuickBooks 2009 For Dummies Book shows you how QuickBooks makes small-business accounting easier! Bookkeeping may not be your favorite part of running a small business, so learning to use QuickBooks might pay off in more ways than one.
QuickBooks 2009 For Dummies Book guides you through QuickBooks to help you keep financial records, prepare invoices and record sales, pay bills, settle up at the end of the year, and more. In this guide, a top accounting and tax planning consultant tells you what you need to do to be ready for QuickBooks, then how to install and set up the program for your business.
Discover how to:
- Use the latest version of QuickBooks to maintain your accounting records in compliance with tax laws
- Create invoices and credit memos, record sales receipts, set up inventory items, and monitor your inventory
- Record and pay bills, print checks, and process payroll, including withholding
- Balance accounts and generate financial reports
- Set up a business budget and reconcile your account
- Perform weekly, monthly, and annual record-keeping
- Create job estimates that can be easily converted into invoices or compared with actual costs
- Track accounts receivable and payable
- Produce reports that help you understand your customer list, vendors, job expenses, inventory, payroll, budget, and more
- Use job-costing procedure that help you estimate, bill, and track jobs
- Decide whether to use accrual-basis accounting or cash-basis accounting
Manufactured by: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
Warranty provided by: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
UPC No: 9780470391815
Mfg Part No: 09780470391815
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- John Wiley & Sons Inc. logos are registered trademarks of John Wiley & Sons Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.