Adaptable, reliable mainstay for your business.
The HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server
is the best price performance DP Tower server that delivers excellence with performance, expandability and availability. It's a new generation server with more memory capacity and more HDD expandability. It combines the latest Intel Xeon processors with QPI technology, best-in-class availability features, and unsurpassed flexibility in a system ideal for growing businesses and especially well suited to meet the needs of remote branch offices.
Features of the HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server
Best up to date system architecture with room to grow
- Intel's latest QPI architecture
- DDR3 memory supports up to 1333MHz
- PCI-E Generation 2
- High efficiency power supply
- HP ProLiant Onboard Administrator
- HP Smart Array SAS Adapters
Excellent enterprise class performance at an affordable price
- Redundant power, fans, memory and disk options help ensure that the HP ProLiant ML350 G6 server continues to support your business in the event of a system power, thermal, memory, or disk error
- Upgradability for 2nd processor, up to 192GB DDR3 Registered system memory, 6 LFF HDD for tomorrow's needs
- Serial SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA) hot plug RAID is standard on the HP ProLiant ML350 G6, making storage more reliable, versatile, and affordable than ever
Complete tools and easy of use for system management
- Maximize Intel ultimate processor with latest QPI technology and multi-threaded applications for faster execution
- DDR3 delivers high-performance with optimized throughput with mirroring, interleave.
- SAS provides increased performance, simplified cabling up to 8.0 TB of data storage capacity.
- Advanced RAID 0/1/105/6 protection adds high availability to HDD performance and efficiency
- Integrated dual gigabit Ethernet provides increased network throughput and redundancy
Adapts to conquer new business opportunities
- ProLiant Onboard Administrator is management functionality that simplifies server setup, health monitoring, power and thermal control, and remote administration.
- ProLiant Onboard Administrator functions without additional software and functionality can be accessed local to the server or remotely via a web browser.
- SmartStart (included in the ProLiant Essentials Foundation Pack shipped with the ML350) gets your server up and running in three easy steps.
- HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM) keeps an eye on your server so that staff members can focus on priority projects. Alerts on system status can be delivered to you on your own terms.
- Helps increase uptime, decreases down time, reduce costs and improve productivity by enabling systems management functions remotely--anywhere, anytime
- Processor and memory upgrades support additional users and boost response times
- Rack the ProLiant ML350 G6 when physical location needs change
- Incorporate tape backup solutions to protect business data
- Attach a wide array of external storage and backup devices as data storage needs increase
- Virtualization ready to optimize IT investigation