The DL180 G6 is a low cost, high capacity storage optimized server, that delivers on a history of design excellence and 2U density for a variety of rack deployments and applications.
- Up to two (2) Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5500 series processors
- Up to 96GB of PC3-8500 (1067 MHz) DDR3 memory
- Three (3) internal PCI Express slots (2 x 8 full-length/full-height and 1 x 16 low-profile/half-height)
- Support for up to 14 LFF or 25 SFF drives (future).
- New SNMP Agents provide SIM management (health and performance monitoring, alerting, and system control)
- Lights Out 100i
- Easy Setup CD for simplified deployment
- Sideband NIC support
Small and midsize businesses
- Support for up to two (2) redundant hot plug power supplies
- Next Generation Smart Array Support
- Support for up to two Intel Xeon 5500 series processors
- Maximum memory footprint of 96GB using 8GB DDR3 memory
Network service providers
- High performance at affordable prices to meet small and midsize business budget needs.
- Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors and DDR3 memory options allow for fast throughput on most applications
- Essential management and redundancy with power to handle complex business requirements
- Large capacity and low cost drive options make it ideal for gaming, mail and messaging, web search, 1 GB mailboxes, video storage and streaming, file/print and photo applications
- Rack-optimized, 2U form factor enables fast deployment and efficient maintenance of large-scale cluster solutions