Binder Pack Hole Reinforcements, 1/4" Diameter, White, 160/PackItem#: YYSP-AVE05724 | Model#: 05724
Currently Out Of Stock!
Avery® Binder Pack Hole Reinforcements Product Details
The self-adhesive polyvinyl restores and strengthens ripped or damaged punched holes. Ensures documents will not rip or tear. Fits standard hole diameter. Comes in a handy and easy-to-use dispenser. Diameter: 1/4"; Adhesive: Self-Adhesive Peel and Stick; Material(s): Polyvinyl.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Self-adhesive, super thin polyvinyl rings repair and strengthen punched holes in paper.
- Standard hole size labels will not rip or tear.
- Packaged in a resealable plastic packet that is 2-hole punched for convenient storage in a binder.
- 4" x 6" sheets.
Manufactured by: Avery Dennison
Warranty provided by: Avery Dennison
Mfg Part No: 05724
UPC No: 072782057244
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYSP-AVE05724
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Avery Dennison logos are registered trademarks of Avery Dennison. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.