Xerox WorkCentre 7530 Tabloid Color Multifunction Product Details
7500 Series Multifunction Printer
Superior color. Solid performance.
The print quality you need to succeed. With the Xerox WorkCentre 7500 series multifunction printer, you’ll achieve high-impact color documents that impress customers and deliver results - while minimizing costs.
With the Xerox WorkCentre 7530 multifunction system, you’ll achieve high-impact color documents that impress customers and deliver results - while minimizing costs. Plus, the WorkCentre 7530 multifunction system is engineered to give you the reliable operation you demand, with a value-packed lineup of standard features and functions.
Take color to a whole new level
The Xerox WorkCentre 7500 series, with advanced Hi-Q LED technology, helps you create professional-looking documents at the touch of a button.
- High-resolution output, highly impactful documents. With 1200 x 2400 dpi, photoquality color images and rich, crisp text, your output always makes a huge impact.
- Always accurate image quality. The WorkCentre 7500 series multifunction printer employs advanced print heads with Digital Image Registration Control Technology, which ensures consistently outstanding image registration.
- Impressive results. Print brilliant, attentiongrabbing images on a variety of stock as large as 12.6 x 19 in. and on paper weights up to 300 gsm, and take advantage of impressive finishing capabilities from saddle-stitch booklets to folded brochures.
- Harness the power of Fiery. Upgrading your WorkCentre 7500 series with an EFI Fiery network server gives you a host of benefi ts including easy-to-use color management tools, enhanced productivity and security features and fl exible workfl ow tools.
High-impact features, exceptional value.
The WorkCentre 7500 series multifunction printer delivers more of the functions and capabilities your office needs.
Scale up your productivity.
Work faster and more efficiently with industry-leading performance and convenience features that simplify document management.
Powerful document management
Eliminate redundancies and maintain network efficiency with easy-to-use network management tools that let you access, manage and print documents anywhere on the network.
- Full range of scanning solutions. Simply scan your hard copy documents and get searchable digital files that can be automatically shared via email or network folder, or stored on the device or any USB memory device for true portability. And it all comes standard.
- Streamline document routing and collaboration. With the powerful EIP platform, easily create personalized scan menus, retrieve scanned files, and route documents to pre-assigned destinations with one click of a button.
Fleet device management
Powerful applications simplify device monitoring and administration.
- Single print driver works with all printers. The Xerox Global Print Driver supports Xerox and non-Xerox devices on the network. Never have to redeploy another print driver, saving hours of downtime.
- Bi-Directional status. Xerox print drivers integrate powerful bi-directional tools that offer real-time status and automatically detect and install new device options such as paper trays and finishers.
- Application defaults. Users can save print feature defaults and automatically apply those settings each time they print from that application. For example, print all presentations in color and emails in black-and-white.
- Configure once, apply fleet wide. Xerox multifunction device configurations can be cloned and distributed to all similar multifunction devices on your network, eliminating the need to configure and manage each device individually.
Total security - standard
The Xerox WorkCentre 7500 series helps you protect vulnerable access points and comply with the latest security standards.
- Prevent unauthorized access. Powerful authentication features such as network authentication, smart cards, and role-based and function-level login ensure only authorized users can access the device.
- Keep your documents safe at all times. With Secure Print, jobs are stored in a separate queue until the appropriate user chooses which jobs to release for printing. Plus, users can enter their “User ID” when sending jobs to the WorkCentre 7500 series via Secure Print, and then release them upon authentication at the device.
- Maintain information integrity. Hard disk encryption and overwrite uses the FIPS 140-2 standard to ensure your data stays secure.
- Proven security with closed-loop response. The WorkCentre 7500 series has achieved Common Criteria EAL2+ conformant with 2600.2 protection profile for hardcopy devices. This ensures end-to-end protection and with our proactive response system we keep devices and information secure by identifying potential vulnerabilities and providing quick updates.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
Mfg Part No: 7530/PTXF
This Product is Oversized
( Length:29, Width:30, Depth:84)
Shipping Weight: 417.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.