HP Cloud-Managed 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series brings 1.3 GbE connectivity and faster application performance to support dense client environments and video applications. Built-in application awareness and Motion Aware roaming enhance the mobile user experience and ensure optimal application performance. Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimization and integrated Wireless IDS/IPS provide automatic detection, classification and mitigation of non-IEEE 802.11 interference and wireless threats.
The access points can be powered by PoE and ensure 100 percent uptime in case of WAN link failure.
Features of the HP 365 Cloud-Managed Dual Radio 802.11ac (WW) Access Point
Optimized Performance for Rich Media and BYOD
Improved Coverage and Reliability
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series delivers the latest in Wi-Fi technology, offering 1.3Gb/s in the 5GHz frequency band and 600 Mb/s in the 2.4GHz band to support increasing mobile device densities and video applications.
- Built-in application awareness provides traffic priority handling for voice, video and Microsoft Lync applications.
- Improves the way traffic is distributed across the network and helps clients discover the best AP to connect to with Motion Aware roaming.
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimization, real-time identification of interference, and intelligent channel switching.
- Enhances the user experience with airtime fairness, providing equal RF transmission time for wireless clients in mixed client environments.
- Extends RF coverage with transmit beamforming and improves client performance by automatically redirecting 5 GHz-capable clients to the less-congested 5 GHz spectrum.
- Offers 100% uptime in case of WAN link failure.
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series with integrated IDS/IPS provides granular threat detection, comprehensive threat protection and intrusion prevention.
- Simplifies client authentication with support for internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting servers, per user VLAN mapping and authentication.
- Delivers integrated web filtering and malware protection with cloud based security services.
- HP Cloud-Managed 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point Series supports industry leading Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24x7 phone support.
- Provides interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac client devices through Wi-Fi Alliance certifications.
- Eliminates the need to upgrade to PoE+ by fully powering 5Ghz 802.11ac radio with 802.11af PoE and adapting 2.4 GHz radio to available 802.11af PoE.
2 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports Included
Indoor, plenum rated; Includes and 9/16" and 15/16" ceiling mounting clips
(6) Omni-directional antennas with gain 3.5dBi in 2.4GHz and 4.5 dBi in 5GHz; 6 internal antennas
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac