Make meetings smoother with an integrated conferencing solution designed for the office of the future. Simple, secure, and easily managed, it combines one-touch controls, Skype for Business6
and Intel Unite wireless sharing with the soul and manageability of a powerful PC.
One touch conferencing
Ditch the frustrations, wasted time, and cable clutter of traditional conference room setups. HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms makes collaboration fast and easy with one-touch control of Skype for Business6
and wireless sharing with Intel Unite.
Crystal clear sound for you and them
Experience 360° immersive sound on the HP Audio Module with HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation Software, a dual-microphone array with far-field 5-meter range, and custom-tuned Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
Secure, powerful, business performance
HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms, a stylish centerpiece for modern conference rooms, offers Windows 10 Pro1
, Intel Core 35W desktop processors3
, and HP Elite-class security and manageability. Complete the solution with an immersive HP display5
- Get the most from HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms with Windows 10 Pro1.
- Finding the right dongle and connecting it to your PC no longer gets in the way of starting a meeting on time. Intel Unite on HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms lets attendees share content wirelessly and efficiently make edits in real-time.
- Secure this modular system using the optional HP UltraSlim 10mm Cable Lock5 thanks to the unique latching system that locks the entire system together.
- Deliver eye-popping and immersive experiences in huddle rooms and conference rooms with the optional HP 55-inch Large Format Display5 with 178 degree viewing angles and the incredible sound production from the optional HP Audio Module5.
- Suppress background noise with the noise-filtering technology of HP Noise Cancellation Software on the HP Audio Module.
- Protect, detect, and recover from malicious BIOS attacks using HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection - the industry's first self-healing BIOS that monitors and corrects BIOS corruption in real-time7.
- Greatly improve voice and video communication and data transfer rates over challenged networks with HP Velocity built into HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms.
- Manage data, security, and devices from a single cloud-based solution with HP Touchpoint Manager8.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
Sold separately or as an optional feature.
Skype for Business subscription required.
Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.
HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries.
A Closer Look :