The soul of a powerful PC inside a beautiful modular body, HP Elite Slice is like no desktop you’ve ever seen. Designed for the modern workforce, each compact, cable-less module3
adds functionality to transform Slice into something new.
Beautiful. Powerful. Innovative.
Stunning compact design and amazing engineering -- from custom thermal designed air cooling that enables its small size to being powered by a single cable from an optional HP Elite display4
-- HP Elite Slice reinvents what it means to be a desktop PC.
A communication hub for collaboration3, a wireless charging station3
, and a multimedia player3
. Optional cable-less expansion modules3
let you transform HP Elite Slice to suit a wide range of users and locations -- all with a powerful PC at its core.
Secure, powerful, business performance
This innovative commercial-grade desktop is equipped with Intel Core 35 watt desktop processors5
, Intel vPro 6
, and Elite-class security including HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection7
. HP Elite Slice combines power and beauty.
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro1 and the powerful HP Elite Slice with built-in security, collaboration, and connectivity.
- Experience 360° immersive sound on the HP Audio Module with HP Audio Boost, HP Noise Cancellation Software, a dual-microphone array with far-field 5-meter range, and custom-tuned Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
- Streamline your workspace by removing PC and phone power cables. Power HP Elite Slice through a USB-C connection to a Quad HD HP EliteDisplay S240uj Monitor4 equipped with a wireless charging stand.
- Secure this modular system using the optional HP UltraSlim 10mm Cable Lock4 thanks to the unique latching system that locks the entire system together.
- Protect your HP Elite Slice using HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection which monitors and corrects BIOS corruption in real-time7.
- Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere8 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks7.
- Manage data, security, and devices from a single cloud-based solution with HP Touchpoint Manager9.
- Greatly improve voice and video communication and data transfer rates over challenged networks with HP Velocity built into HP Elite Slice.
- Rest easy with a PC that goes the distance and is designed to pass 120,000 hours of HP’s Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing10.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
All modules and covers sold separately or as an optional feature. Covers require factory configuration and cannot be used with other Slice covers.
Sold separately or as an optional feature.
Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.
HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries.
MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
A Closer Look :