PNY Quadro NVS 295 256MB GDDR3 Graphics Card Product Details
PNY VCQ295NVS-X1-DVI-PB Quadro NVS 295 Graphics Card
The PNY VCQ295NVS-X1-DVI-PB Quadro NVS 295 Graphics Card is a high resolution dual-display business graphics solution, designed for small form factor systems, delivers a reliable hardware and software platform for a stable environment and robust IT management tools for seamless enterprise deployment.
Featuring NVIDIA® nView® display software and support for up to two 30" displays at 1900 x 1200 resolutions, business professionals can use the PNY VCQ295NVS-X1-DVI-PB Quadro NVS 295 Graphics Card to maximize productivity through increased desktop real estate and advanced application management tools. The PNY VCQ295NVS-X1-DVI-PB Quadro NVS 295 Graphics Card is tested on leading business applications and designed to meet the needs of today’s most demanding business user.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Essential for Microsoft Windows Vista.
- 256MB GDDR3 Frame Buffer memory in a PCI-Express x1 Fanless and Low-Profile form factor.
- Features nView Multi-Display Technology and Unified Driver Architecture.
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ Architecture, NVIDIA® GPU Unified Architecture and NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Technologies.
- DirectX 10, Shader Model 4.0 and OpenGL 3.0 Support.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: PNY
Warranty provided by: PNY
Mfg Part No: VCQ295NVS-X1-DVI-PB
UPC No: 751492422671
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3010 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10527893
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- PNY logos are registered trademarks of PNY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.