Klipsch HD300 Home Theater Speaker System Product Details
Klipsch HD300 Home Theater Speaker System
Experience the room shaking bass and crystal clear sound with Klipsch HD300 Home Theater Speaker System. It is simple to set up and use. It consists of four identical speakers for main and surround sound use, a center channel for precise dialogue and a subwoofer for heart-thumping effects. Each main and surround speaker consists of 2.5-inch IMG woofer and a MicroTractrix Horn-loaded 0.75-inch textile tweeter which is sealed in the satin black enclosure. The center channel shares the same driver attributes except it is magnetically shielded, so it won’t interfere with your TV picture. But what makes these speakers and center channel truly unique is their horn-loaded technology to deliver genuine lifelike sound and produce more output, using less energy. The speakers come with adjustable wall brackets 40° range of motion vertically or horizontally to aim the sound precisely at the listening position. They also include 1/4-20 thread inserts for optional floor-stand mounting. The subwoofer delivers room-shaking bass thanks with its powerful amplifier and a 6.5-inch driver and has traditional volume, crossover and phase control, to customize the level of bass for your room. Order the Klipsch HD300 Home Theater Speaker System now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.5-inch IMG woofer and a MicroTractrix Horn-loaded 0.75-inch textile tweeter; generates crystal clear sound
- Subwoofer with powerful amplifier and a 6.5-inch driver; generates incredible bass for high quality audio
- Satin black enclosure; gives elegant look to the unit
- Adjustable wall brackets with 40° vertical and horizontal motion; allows you to aim the speaker to perfect hearing position.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Klipsch
Warranty provided by: Klipsch
UPC No: 743878021189
Mfg Part No: 1010897
( Length:27, Width:21, Depth:18)
Shipping Weight: 34.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 46pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Klipsch logos are registered trademarks of Klipsch. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.