AVUE HDMI True Matrix 4x2 - Video/audio switch - Product Details
AVUE HDMI-M424K Matrix can connect four HD Source with two HD Display, which can also do extra audio output by the SPDIF port or Headphone port. It can switch or distribute the four HD Source to the two HD Display easily. The matrix also can support ARC function, which can upstream the TV audio to the amplifier.
- Four HDMI Inputs with one MHL/HDMI
- Three Audio Modes: ADV, 2.0CH, 5.1CH
- Full HD 1080P, Full 3D
- 4K*2K Ultra HD Resolution Ready
- Supports 30/36/40bit Deep Color
- Supports Blu-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Supported Digital Audio formats: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Supports Signal Re-timing
- Switch Input Source with IR Remote Control or with two switch button
- MHL Port supports RCP function
- SPDIF Audio output selection by remote or switch
- Status LED Light
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: AVUE Inc.
Warranty provided by: AVUE Inc.
UPC No: 0855597003862
Mfg Part No: HDMI-M424K
( Length:26, Width:30, Depth:29)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 101pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AVUE Inc. logos are registered trademarks of AVUE Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.