DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server Product Details
DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server
The DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server connects your DYMO LabelWriter 400 series label printer directly to your network, giving everyone access, right from their computer. Windows® and Mac® network compatible, the DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server comes with easy to follow instructions and all the software needed, so installation is simple and straightforward. Now everyone in the office can share the benefits of the DYMO® LabelWriter® label printer. With the DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server, sharing just got a lot simpler.
- Work Faster: No more waiting for labels to print. Print a label in about a second, so it’s ready when you need it
- Work Smarter: Now all users on the network can have access.
- Eliminate Hassles: No more hassling with sheets when you need just one label.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows® XP 32-bit, Windows Vista® 32 or 64-bit,
- Mac OS: Mac OS® v10.3.9 or later (LabelWriter Duo requires 10.5 or later)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: DYMO
Warranty provided by: DYMO
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 1750630
UPC No: 071701056283
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C45-5560
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DYMO logos are registered trademarks of DYMO. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.