ADTRAN NetVanta 3G NIM Wireless Cellular Modem - CDMA 2000, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO Rev. A, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO Rev., 3.1 Mbps Maximum Transfer Rate - 1700801G1Item#: 7638311 | Model#: 1700801G1
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
ADTRAN NetVanta Wireless Cellular Modem 1700801G1 Product Details
ADTRAN NetVanta 3G NIM Wireless Cellular Modem
ADTRAN NetVanta 3G NIM Wireless Cellular Modem is a plug-in module for ADTRAN's NetVanta routers. It provides a standards-based 3G Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA) interface for broadband access through cellular network connections with download rates exceeding 3Mbps. It is designed to operate in the 800/1900 CDMA bands with dual-band dipole antennas - one primary and one diversity antenna. Order ADTRAN NetVanta 3G NIM Wireless Cellular Modem today!
- 3.1 Mbps maximum transfer rate
- CDMA 2000, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO Rev. A, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO Rev. 0 Cellular protocol
- 2 External detachable antenna
Manufactured by: Adtran
Warranty provided by: Adtran
UPC No: 0607565026393
Mfg Part No: 1700801G1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Adtran logos are registered trademarks of Adtran. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.