Adtran OPTI-6100 DS1 Tributary Module (DS1M2) - Multiplexor, Plug in Module, Wired, AMI, B8ZS, 1 X Expansion Slot - 1184513L2Item#: 7277376 | Model#: 1184513L2
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Adtran OPTI-6100 DS1 Tributary Module - 1184513L2 Product Details
Adtran OPTI-6100 DS1 Tributary Module (DS1M2)
The Adtran OPTI-6100 DS1 Tributary Module (DS1M2) multiplexes/demultiplexes one STS-1 into 28 DSX-1 M13-mapped circuits using the signal from the backplane of the OPTI-6100 chassis. These circuits are made available through the champ connectors on the back panel of the OPTI-6100 chassis and are usually routed to a DSX panel. Order Adtran OPTI-6100 DS1 Tributary Module (DS1M2) today!p>
- Equipment protection via redundant (1:1) modules.
- Timing derived from Optical Multiplexer Module (OMM).
- Can provide system timing.
- DS1 timing is passed through transparently.
- STS-1 path protection
- AMI and B8ZS encoding.
Manufactured by: Adtran
Warranty provided by: Adtran
UPC No: 0607565023972
Mfg Part No: 1184513L2
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Adtran logos are registered trademarks of Adtran. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.