Xerox DocuMate 152i Sheetfed Scanner - XDM152I-U Product Details
Xerox DocuMate 152i Sheetfed Scanner
The Xerox DocuMate 152i Sheetfed scanner sets a new standard for affordable color document scanner. This duplex scanner is capable of digitizing up to 25 double-sided documents at 300dpi in one minute, 40% more compared with its predecessor. Once converted, the digital information can be securely saved as searchable PDF files on your computer or in the cloud, which are ready to be quickly found when needed. It also achieves image scans at up to 600 dpi resolution and 24-bit color depth for sharp images with great fine details. The new instant-on LED lamps has no warm-up time, thus you can get the peak performance when power on. A 50-page automatic document feeder and 2500-page daily duty cycle make this model great for small businesses, home offices and busy students. The Xerox DocuMate 152i sheetfed scanner, for better ease of operation, incorporates Visoneer OneTouch technology that allows users to scan to the preset destinations with a press of button, no need to mess with multiple settings and buttons. Plus, the Xerox DocuMate 152i Sheetfed Scanner is bundled with a powerful suite of value-added software designed to help you organize and find the information important to you.Order Xerox DocuMate 152i Sheetfed Scanner today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Small desktop scanner holds up to 50 pages in document feeder.
- Able to scan up to 2,500 pages a day
- Scans 25 double sided documents in one minute at 300 dpi
- New and improved paper feeding mechanism and LED lamps
- Creates searchable PDF files in one step with included software bundle
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
UPC No: 785414117444
Mfg Part No: XDM152I-U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 10.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.