Tripp Lite 3-Phase Switched PDU - Vertical Rackmount 6ft Cord Switched PDU Type, 10kW, 3-Phase Input - PDU3VN6G30BItem#: 13400760 | Model#: PDU3VN6G30B
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $461.01 (36%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
TrippLite 3-Phase Switched PDU - PDU3VN6G30B Product Details
Made with 48 outlets, the Tripp Lite PDU3VN6G30B Power Distribution Unit (PDU) is ideal for delivering electrical power to a series of networking equipment or computers. This 10kW PDU runs on a 3-phase alternating current input, which continuously sources power through every single cycle. Comprising of 24 C13 standard and six C19 standard single-phase switched outlets, the PDU3VN6G30B not only meets several international compatibility standards, but also proves suitable for high-power applications.
This unit comes with a 6-foot long cord, which offers the ease of connecting the PDU and a compatible device. The cord is terminated with a blue IEC309 30A connector, which enables this device to run on voltages between 200 to 240 Volts. With a vertical form factor of 0U, the PDU occupies lesser space in your machine room. Additionally, this unit supports button-mount compatible racks and allows tool-less installation for your convenience. What's more, the real-time clock backup keeps track of the date and time, even when the PDU is off.Offers Efficient Control
The You can switch on, switch off or reboot individual unresponsive receptacles by using the network interface and have better control over your hardware. You can also receive reports on voltage, amperage and kilowatt output values per outlet over the web or a network interface. Additionally, the Tripp Lite remote-controlled PDU allows you to set alarm thresholds for receiving notifications during specific events. By electronically locking unused power outlets, you can prevent unauthorized hardware from establishing a connection with this PDU. Furthermore, supporting tiered access, the PDU allows the administrator or a guest to login through the web interface.
What it is and why you need it:
- Switched PDU allows control over individual power outlets
- Support for PowerAlert interface facilitates remote controlling over secure web, SNMP and other interfaces
- Digital display gives information regarding amperage, voltage, power, unbalance percentage and more
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 177.8 x 7.3cm (W x H x D)
- Standards and certification: UL/CAN60950-1, Class A, NOM, RoHS and TAA
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332182951
Mfg Part No: PDU3VN6G30B
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 21.9600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.