When it comes to outdoor surveillance applications or those covering large areas, such as wide-open factory sites, large-scale production lines, main intersections and outdoor parking lots, the installation of a surveillance system is always more challenging than indoor implementation because of a shortage of power supply, and unpredictable weather and lighting conditions. Particularly, a constant and stable power supply is always the first issue during system implementation. Installers usually have no choice but to adopt additional and excessive hardware such as PoE switches, extenders, injectors or splitters in order to ease power deployment and provide reliable power and therefore consistent surveillance.
Now however, thanks to VIVOTEK's IB8367-RT network camera, system implementation can be much simpler, easier and provided at a lower cost without sacrificing quality of surveillance coverage.
VIVOTEK IB8367-RT with embedded PoE extender revolutionize the establishment of long distance network surveillance systems by eliminating excess cables and power devices and significantly reducing the total cost of implementation. VIVOTEK is proud to offer its customers a more streamlined network surveillance system, which significantly elevates business efficiency and reduces the total cost of ownership of our state of the art systems.
The IB8367-RT is VIVOTEK's three new network cameras with embedded Poe extender. The embedded PoE extender design facilitates long-distance surveillance system implementation in factory areas, parking lots, crossroads, and outdoor sidewalks.
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920x1080
- 2.8 - 12 mm Vari-focal, P-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Real-time H.264, and MJPEG Compression
- Two-way Audio
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Smart IR Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Embedded PoE Extender Design to Support both PoE Input & Output
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility)