Motorola Talkabout MR350R 2-Way Radio Product Details
Motorola Talkabout MR350R 2-Way Radio
The Motorola Talkabout MR350R 2-Way Radio is loaded with practical features to keep outdoor enthusiasts informed and in constant communication during remote expeditions.
With a range of up to 35 miles under optimum conditions, the radios offer dependable communication in areas not covered by cell phone towers or during emergencies when cell phone communication is overloaded. The rugged radios are also equipped with Motorola’s Push-to-Talk (PTT) power boost feature. When activated, this feature helps extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output while helping to save battery life when no power boost is necessary.
Skiers and winter sports adventurists will appreciate the new design that features extra large buttons making it easier than ever to operate with gloves.
For quiet adventures or when ringing is intrusive, the VibraCall feature can be enabled to silently alert users to incoming transmissions. Additionally, the Motorola Talkabout MR350R 2-Way Radio includes interchangeable faceplates and 20 unique call tones, which allows users to customize their radios to reflect their personal style.
- Quiet Talk Filer
- Priority Scans
- Push-To-Talk Power boost
- Battery Meter
- Weather Alerts
- Range: up to approx. 35 miles
- Hands-free communication: iVOX without accessory
- Weather channels: 11 channels (7 NOAA) with alert feature
- Privacy Codes: 121
- Channels: 22
- Call Tones: 10 Regular
- Charging method: Motorola standard charging port , Drop-in charger (cradle) , Mini USB charging port , Drop-in charger (cradle)
- Battery Type: 3 AA , NiMH battery pack
- Flexible charging options
- Hands-free communication
- Push-To-Talk power boost
- Quiet Talk filter
- Range up to approximately 35 miles
Manufactured by: Motorola
Warranty provided by: Motorola
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MR350R
UPC No: 843677000573
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M151-1056
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Motorola logos are registered trademarks of Motorola. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.